Tuesday, 14 October 2014
Monday, 29 September 2014
Saturday, 20 September 2014
Wednesday, 17 September 2014
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
Posted by Manos
- It is obvious that our economic activity is contingent on natural resources, thus the environmental pollution was imminent. For instance, a huge vicinity of water table is contaminated, since it is full of scum due to the sewage that factories discharge.
- Intensive production activity pollutes the atmosphere as well, because of the thousands of cubic meters of toxic emissions which are released every day.
- Not a week goes by without another report on the news about the controversial issue of the irreparable damage to the environment caused by pollution.
- Morbidity records have to do with lethal factors which
arepertain to this pollution; however, politicians do nothing to address this vital situation, while at the same time they are having a corruption binge.
- I am inclined to believe that an environmental policy is an urgent issue and deserves serious consideration from the municipal authorities.
- Another paradigm of industrial pollution is the contamination of the Mexican ocean from Shell company which at the end
itaccepted full liability of the accident.
- Some master degree programs consist of at least 3 months of hands-on practice.
- Africa is the only continent with serious economic/ war privations
of basic needs.
- Pneumonia’s antibiotic is mold.
- In some cases the sea water can become potable if it is purified.
- While the plane was soaring into the air, my mother was shrieking.
- Souvlaki is to my liking.
- The prime minister intervened when he realized the
- When I am suspenseful, I constantly fidget
ing with my hands.
- In north Britain it rains relentlessly - unrelentingly during the whole year.
- The police are interrogating the alleged offender.