Monday 7 October 2013

Ecpe Questions

1. What is you neighborhood like?

I live in a suburb on the outskirts of the city. My neighborhood is a peaceful place without traffic conjuctions. As a result it is very safe and the crime rates are very low. Another good thing about it is that the neighbors are really friendly and hospitable.

2. Do you have a large family?

There are 4 of us in my family. We really get on well with each other and we enjoy spending our weekends together.However, I have to share a room, which is not an ideal situation.Despite the problems we might have we get along well.

3. What's your school like?

Well, my school is one of the largest schools in Crete. It has a lot of facilites, but there is a lack of appropriate equipment.Furthermore, most of the teachers are friendly and tolerant with the students

4.What do you like doing in your spare time?

I don't have much free time but when I have some, I enjoy listening to music or playing some video games. I like listening to different kind of music, like pop and rock. My favourite song is called ' Do I wanna know " by Arctic Monkeys.


Last week I came across with this website and I think it will be a very useful tool to anyone, as it is very practical and easy to use.You can translate anything you want. Here is the link. http://www.wordreference.com

1 comment: