Monday 17 June 2019

"Do schools kill creativity?" Ken Robinson

https://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare

I was deeply inspired  by the talk sir Ken Robinson gave about schools that try to kill creativity.It made me question a lot, so I thought I could express my thoughts here.

I do believe that schools kill creativity and this is happening more and more as years go by.I think that adults believe that if they put us in  a class and start teaching us  maths and history we will be genius and that is the key to success.And for some maybe it is but what about the others? There are so many kids out there that are unbelievably good at arts and the prize they get for that is to not be able to express it because nowadays we don't even do arts at school or they were thought to be unwell especially in the old days because they just were not compatible with typical school lessons.

I believe that our world would be a better one if we gave children  the opportunities at school to create and do what they feel amazing doing. Everyone should have the right to imagine and decide what they want to do in life.Schools should give the same emphasis on arts as they do on theoretical subjects.We need more creativity !!!!Check out the link if you want to and you will be impressed. Let me know of your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment