Thursday 30 June 2011

My interests

I have a lot of things that relax me, and make me enjoy each moment of my day. First of all, I am really keen on watcing movies. I mostly prefer adventure and horror films and I cannot stand watching drama movies. In addition, I am really passionate about going on short excursions around Crete when I have a couple of days off my work, so as to get to know new places and new traditions that exist on my island. Moreover, due to my English teacher, whenever I have free time, I really enjoy writing posts on the blog we maintain with my classmates. It is a way to practice our English in a really amusing way, but also to exchange views with other people. Finally, what I am really fond of doing is going swimming and doing any kind of water sports. These are some of my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment