Friday 21 October 2011

Technology and I

Well, although i don't know much of technology, the two gadgets that appeal to me and i really enjoy to use, is my blue notebook(small laptop) and my mobile phone. I bought my notebook two years ago, in order to help me with my activities in university. Because of it's size i can take it everywhere, even in my bag, and it provides to me the opportunity of being consistent in my university obligations. Now i use it also, for my english homework! This isn't a common laptop for me,because i see it as a useful tool for my work. But it also offers relaxation and fun. The other gadget that i love to use is my pink mobile phone. It has got the possibility of storing large numbers of mp3 music,that accompanies me, especially when i'm travelling.
When i first get a device that i do not know how to use, i usually read the manual in order to find how the device works. But when i get a device that is new(e.g. a new mobile phone), but it is a kind of gadget that i have already use it, i prefer to figure out how it works by trial and error. How different can be from my old one?

And some corrections to the paragraph:

Well, although I don't know much of technology, the two gadgets that appeal to me and I really enjoy to use ARE my blue notebook(small laptop) and my mobile phone. I bought my notebook two years ago, in order TO USE IT FOR MY UNIVERSITY ASSIGNMENTS AND RESEARCH. Because of ITS size I can take it everywhere, even in my bag, and it provides ME WITH the opportunity of FULFILLING ALL MY UNIVERSITY OBLIGATIONS. Now I use it also, for my English homework! This isn't a common laptop for me,because I see it as a useful tool for my work AS WELL AS TO relax and HAVE fun. The other gadget that i love to use is my pink mobile phone. It has got the possibility of storing large AMOUNTS of mp3 music,that accompanies me, especially when I'm travelling.It has also GOT a camera that can CAPTURE my good times or beautiful landscapes.
When I first get a device that i do not know how to use, I usually read the manual in order to find how the device works. But when I get a device that is new(e.g. a new mobile phone), but it is a kind of gadget that I have already useD, I prefer to figure out how it works by trial and error. How different can IT be from my old one?

No comments:

Post a Comment