Sunday 5 May 2019

Book review by an amazing blogger and ECPE holder

Reviewer: Manolis Tz
Book: Agatha Christie: And then there were none

Hi guys!I used to be a student of this school before 2 years or so and as a trip to the past I felt like writing a short summary of one extremely interesting book. I firmly believe it will make many of you to want to read more such books, even those not interested in reading since I used to consider it boring as well, the reason being that I was trying to read classic literature which I could not get into.

The book is about a group of ten people,strangers to each other ,being invited to mansion on a private island to work as the owner's employees for a short period of time. However, when all of those different personalities arrive to the mansion the owner is nowhere to be found. The first night a dark secret all of those people share is revealed mysteriously and one of them is found dead by poisoning on purpose. That is when they understand there is a murderer besides them and a little child's poem is hung on frames on every each of their rooms.

I don't know if I did a good job with writing the summary interesting or not; however, if you have the chance to read it I can assure you ,as someone who found books hardly interesting, the experience will be worthwhile.By the way, you can also find ''And then there were none" translated in Greek,and if that brings a little more validity to my words, Agatha Christie is one the best, if not the best, authors of detective books and that is one of her most known books.

No comments:

Post a Comment